Whether you are looking for support with recruitment and training or guidance on a variety of workforce related matters, we work to ensure our region maintains a highly skilled and competitive workforce. Our services include:
- Identification of qualified applicants
- Activities to market job openings
- On-The-Job Training (OJT) assistance
- Hiring events and on-site recruitments
- Outplacement services and support
- Customized workforce development events
- Workforce development workshops
On-the-Job Training (OJT) is a new-hire wage reimbursement program. It provides employers with up to 50% reimbursement for the new-hire’s wage in exchange for supervised training in the targeted skills gap of the new-hire. Take a look at our OJT Policies and Protocols or contact us for more information.
Our Career Pathways programming is a series of innovative and flexible training models that bring together industry leaders, businesses, educational providers, and community organizations in the creation of targeted skills training. Engaging strategic partners in the training process ensures a foundation for workforce success.
- Customized Recruitment
- Mini-job Fairs
- Large-scale Job Fairs
- Job Postings
- One-stop Centers
- Lunch-and-Learn events
- General Workforce Support
Are you ready to improve your skills and enter the workforce? Contact us today for more information or to attend an orientation.